Friday, June 24, 2011

A Mishap T_T

Hi guys!

So, I baked a Ooey Gooey cake the other day with every intention of posting the pictures and how to's up. However, I made the cake with a couple of ideas that I'd never tried out before and the cake didn't come out to my liking. It was still very tasty, but it didn't hold together like it should have. Instead, it was an ooey gooey mess! So, I will be making the recipe again with a few minor adjustments and then posting it on here for everyone to see! After I make it correctly, I will post my "ooey gooey mess" on here, too. Remember, a recipe is simply a blueprint. You can make it anything you want!!! ^_^

Also, I am in the middle of a huge project that I will post after I am finished with it (probably within the next couple of days)!!!

Thanks for your patience!

~*Until Next Time*~

No comments:

Post a Comment