Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Started... and all it entails

Hello there!

I am Kirby and this is my very new and very unprofessional blog! Getting straight to the point, my husband is away in Korea (for the military), and I am stuck here. So, I decided to start maintaining (or trying to, at least) a blog while he is gone. You know, something to keep me busy when I'm not in school.

So anyway, this blog is basically about all of my endeavors with projects, crafts, cooking, and anything else that fits into the "crafting" or "creativity" categories.
To get started, I have a sort of list of things I am planning on tackling for the next few weeks/months. Here it is:

  • Clean and ORGANIZE my closet. (Will post organizing techniques for all of you organization freaks out there, as well as pictures of before and after.) :3
  • Crafting hair bows (I will post a complete tutorial plus pictures, of course)
  • Arranging bento boxes (everything you need to know about bento boxes, including but not limited to, recipes, art, websites selling bento boxes, etc.)
  • I have a list of recipes which will be a whole different blog post (I am obsessed with any kind of cooking)
  • Nail deco and art (A complete tutorial plus pictures)
  • Many many more... ^.^
All in all, I am very very excited to document some of these things. I hope that these tutorials, pictures, and recipes will inspire and motivate you to get out there and do what you love!!!!!!!

*~*Until Next Time*~*

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you baby! Good luck in all of this, I know you will do great! I am rooting for you from Korea. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bento boxes! You must must must post picture.

    ReplyDelete